The Circuit Check CCI 689 Flash Programmer Station allows you to offload flash programming from functional test systems, increasing test throughput while improving capital utilization. The Circuit Check 689 Flash Programmer is a compact high performance automated programming system in a small footprint. With support for multiple programmers and multiple I/O configurations, the the CCI 689 Flash Programmer is ideal for low-mid volume and low-high mix production environments.
Download the one-page product overview CCI 689 Flash Programmer Station.
• Saves flash programming time
• Wide range of supported target chips
• Flexible generic fixture platform with Circuit Check's fixture drop-in's
• Easily expandable
• Open system platform
• Turn-key solution
• Multi-UUT Flash-sequencer software
• Flash-sequencer software
• Use in Production or Validation
• Self-contained desktop enclosure
• Small footprint: under four square feet
• 1U PC internal to the case, or PXI controlled
• Integral UPS
• Color touchscreen
• Keyboard/mouse in lockable drawer
• Fixture built into the lid
• Integral bar code readers
• Label printer for revision and SN stickers
• Capability to test multiple products with quick-change fixture drop-in's
Circuit Check's modular software, called CCI Test, allows rapid application development and enables a single execution to flash program multiple product part numbers concurrently and asynchronously while efficiently sharing resources. The sequencer supports an open interface to data bases and device control flow.
Total System Support:
The CCI 689 Flash Programmer Station is a turn-key solution including system, fixture, flash instrumentation, software and application engineering from a single supplier of support.
• power supply
• Cyclone Pro