Circuit Check designs, builds, and globally delivers industry-standard and custom test systems designed specifically for the Design/Verification Test environments. Circuit Check test systems deliver value to customers who need to verify product functionality against design goals at the qualification stage. Each test solution is architected to deliver full functional, parametric testing of your product in various environmental conditions, while able to scale toward a Production environment.
Below is a table of characteristic differentiators common in industry for test system targeting Design/Verification Test. Circuit Check understands the needs for test platforms that must operate in Design/Verification Test environments. While at the same time, Circuit Check test systems can easily be adapted to production in order to preserve measurement correlation.
Circuit Check test systems are designed and built to help accelerate R&D product launches. Since our systems are platform based, they are easier to scale to applications which include those in the Automotive, Medical, Telecommunications, Consumer Electronics, Industrial and Military and Aerospace markets. Read about our Industry Solutions and Application Solutions to learn more.
Circuit Check testing solutions include:
- Friendly configuration and management
- High performance measurement technology based on PC and PXI architectures
- Flexible platform designs to minimize system use case change costs
- Parallel testing methods
- DC-to-RF, Optical and high density switching communications
- Wide array of communications protocols
- High power DC and AC source loads
- Minimized system footprint to maximize floor space
- Platform-based architecture that can be configured and customized to match the application needs and process requirements.
- Support testing multiple generations of products with drop in test fixtures