Circuit Check's 300 Series Benchtop ATE Platform with built-in professional fixturing solves the uncertainty of repeatable results that are common with bench testing. With the CCI 300 Series Benchtop ATE, test procedures can become automatic, with test steps and go/no-go limits easily programmable in common tabular form. Hand-probing is eliminated, replaced with accurate, repeatable tooling and reliable spring-loaded test probe fixturing.
Download the CCI 300 Series Benchtop ATE Platform datasheet.
Download the CCI 300 Series Technology Overview.
Watch an overview Video of the CCI 300 Series.
• Improved test consistency
• Faster test throughput
• Reduced operator training requirements
• Automated test measurement logging
• Automated flash programming for revision control
• Improved first pass yields
Integrated Benchtop Test System:
The CCI 300 Series Benchtop ATE is designed to be a lower cost test system offering specific customization options to ensure accurate measurements and mechanical longevity. Included within the CCI 300 fixture are many of the common bulkhead interconnects, such as LAN/USB, as well as an emergency stop and cross draft fan system to adequately ventilate heat. The USB bulkhead can be used to add a handheld barcode scanner or label printer to the system.
Example CCI 300 Series ATE without drive over-clamp fixture installed. See mechanical specifications for complete configuration options.
• Automated functional test and programming
• Self-contained benchtop enclosure
Easy access pan for customization
• Bottom-sided probing
• DeStaco drive over-clamp fixture built into the lid
• Support up to 100 probes
• Small footprint
• Controller PC with LAN/USB bulkhead connectors
• Modular USB or Ethernet instrumentation
• Integral UPS
• Color touchscreen
• Supports integrated bar code scanner and label printer
• Keyboard, mouse
• Sloped top for ergonomic fixture access
Circuit Check’s modular test sequencing software CCITest allows for rapid program development and lower costs, while enabling a single program to test multiple product part numbers. Integrated drivers for NI LabVIEW™, NI LabWindows/CVI™ and C/C++ shorten test software design time.
Total System Support:
Circuit Check supports all aspects of the system development including electrical and mechanical design, software development, fabrication, system integration, deployment and support. With a modular functional test system from Circuit Check based on commercial off the shelf instrumentation, you can accelerate the deployment of your production test strategy.
• Analog inputs and outputs - static and waveform I/O
• Digital I/O
• >6.5 digit DMM
• Waveform generators
• Communication protocols, CAN, SPI, I2C, custom specific interfaces and protocols
• Assembly programming
• Multi-site flashing
Power Supply Unit:
• Supply of all necessary voltages
• NI LabVIEW and NI LabWindows/CVI