Tight Proximity Probing Technology
Taking NanoVTEP technology to the next level in durability and reliability
The Tight Proximity Probing Technology is all accomplished using standard 100 mil probes for sensor plate mounting as customarily used with VTEP Polarity Check sensors. Circuit Check’s tight proximity probing technology increases test coverage with probes located closer to the sensor plates while allowing a denser population of NanoVTEP sensors.
Circuit Check’s Tight Proximity Probing Technology Advantages
- Allows test probe placement closer to small devices requiring NanoVTEP sensor plates
- The sensor plates are 20% smaller than traditional NanoVTEP
- Placed 40% closer together ideal for densely populated boards
- Smaller footprint allows greater use of NanoVTEP technology
- Statistically similar test results to standard NanoVTEP assemblies
Take note of test probes that cannot be accessed using the existing NanoVTEP methodology but are available for use with Circuit Check’s Tight Proximity Probing Technology. Traditional NanoVTEP spacing of 0.315” versus Circuit Check’s Tight Proximity Probing Technology spacing of 0.150” increase the number of available sensors in the same area.
Circuit Check’s Tight Proximity Probing Technology
Remote sensor test results:
Circuit Check’s Tight Proximity Probing Technology’s using the remote interposer sensors yielded statistically similar results as standard NanoVTEP. While the smaller footprint increases possible NanoVTEP locations.