A key to achieving the maximum value from automated test equipment is using the same test equipment and fixture mechanics to test multiple products. Circuit Check’s 1000 Series ATE achieves this by using a variety of industry standard Mass Interconnect solutions to the interchangeable fixturing. In addition there is optional interchangeable fixture drop-ins that can reduce costs associated with testing a family of products. These interchangeable components enable the same test system to be quickly reconfigured with new tooling for different products. The 1000 Series fixtures will support probes on the topside, bottom-side, bi-level or dual stage, as well as through-connector test. The 1000 Series is configured to customer specific test needs in order to maximize performance at a lower investment, supporting both traditional, VXI, and PXI instrumentation.
The Circuit Check 1000 Series ATE provides a configurable standard platform that can utilize multiple mass interconnect interfaces while providing ease of maintenance and the ability to accept a wide variety of test fixture solutions. With the 1000 Series ATE, test procedures become automatic, with test steps and go/no-go limits easily programmable.
- Weather radio
- Bluetooth, BLE
- AM/FM, HD and SiriusXM Radio
- Cellular (3G / 4G LTE / 5G)
- Bluetooth, BLE
- Supercap charge/discharge
- Power supply voltage and current
- Firmware load and verification
- Fast voltage and current measurements
- Low line voltage detection
- Single or multiple DC input
- Single or three phase AC input
- RF communications
- Power line communications
- Automated vision inspection for LCD and LED displays
Medical Device Test Stations
- Testing through the product card-edge or standard connector
- Bluetooth testing including RSSI, noise floor, output power, modulation index, initial carrier frequency, carrier drift rate, bit error rate, and peak DEVM
- Wireless medical telemetry systems
- Medical device radio communication services
- 802.11 WiFi, 802.15.1 Bluetooth, 802.15.4 Zigbee
- Receiver tests
- RF coexistence tests
- JTAG, serial, USB, SPI/I2C programming
- High speed transfer of large flash images via Ethernet/NFS server interface
- Multiple part programming
- Multithreading allows parallel programming and increased throughput
- Example programming stats
- 4 products per panel
- 3 flash images per product; 80Mbytes
- 3 minute cycle time per panel
- 1 product every 15 seconds
Modular Chassis Architectures for Lower Lifecycle Costs
The 1000 Series ATE is built upon a modular test rack architecture for ease of maintenance and redeployment as test system needs change. Each 1000 Series includes:
- Twenty-four (24) inch racks to allow for easier component access.
- Removable side panels for ease of maintenance and expansion when adding additional hardware.
- Interposer boards to lower costs and improve reliability.
- Solid one-half inch hard coated aluminum top plate to allow for larger fixtures, rigid mounting of brackets and bar code readers/printers.
- Delrin slide plates to ease change-out of fixtures and aligning to mass interconnect.
Total System Support
Circuit Check supports all aspects of the system development process including electrical and mechanical design, software development, fabrication, system integration, deployment and support. With a modular functional test system from Circuit Check based upon commercial off the shelf instrumentation, our customers accelerate deployment of production test strategies at reduced investment costs.
Flexible Solutions Specific to Verification & Production
Our test systems are based upon modular technologies to accelerate deployment and enable capital equipment reuse. For over 40 years, Circuit Check is the partner of choice delivering thousands of systems and hundreds of thousands of fixtures worldwide.